For the last 25 years I have been been communicating around the world to audiences ranging from small teams to hundreds in auditoriums. I’ve spoken to students at youth groups and retreats, church and denominational leaders, business and nonprofit leaders, and church congregations.
If you are planning an event and looking for an inspiring communicator, I’d love to work with you to create a powerful event. Click here to start the conversation.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with me:
1. Prompt, professional replies to your calls and email messages.
2. A personal phone consultation with me before your event, in order to craft a message that will serve you and your audience.
3. At least one promotion of your event on my social media outlets and blog site, if so desired.
4. A well prepared and passionately delivered message designed to help you reach your goals for the event.
5. Follow up communication after your event, to ensure that your expectations were met and to gain valuable feedback.
Here are some of the topics that I speak on frequently:
Church Services: Finding your purpose, Surviving the storms of life, Pursuing God-sized dreams, Biblical stories (Old and New Testament.)
Youth Events: Discover your Destiny, Why the church needs you, How to make decisions, Biblical stories (Old and New Testament.)
Church Leaders: Creating a team culture, Empowering young leaders, Reaching millenials and GenZ, Developing a leadership pipeline.
Nonprofit/Business Leaders: Creating a team culture, Working with millenials and GenZ, Reclaiming your vision.